Thursday, September 11, 2014

Under Pressure & Back in the High Life

I personally do not like pressure. Pressure gives me migraines. I'm the kind of person that takes a small pressure and turn it into a huge ordeal. I will obsessively think about what I have to get done and how far I have to go to get where I need to be and just shut down. Competitive wise, I can get very scary. There's no one more competitive than I am. Thank goodness, it's not a trait that always shows and I've learned how to control it. I do think for most people, that pressure is good. Not too much, and not too little. Everything needs to have balance, if you put too much energy in to the obstacle you have to face you'll wear yourself out. My favorite type of pressure is time restrains, because I am the ultimate procrastinator. I can do an entire class project in the last 3 hours of the night before it's due. Sadly, pressure doesn't really intimidate me, so there's nothing pushing me to do my best or try, so usually I don't end up becoming the hero and doing my best. I only do my best if it's something I'm very passionate at/in.

No comments:

Post a Comment