Thursday, September 11, 2014

These Dreams of You

I've always pondered if everything we see is really what is beyond the physical world. It definitely isn't. I know that nothing is really real. Just like a dream. Yes, the laws of physics do apply. If you think about though, if we could use a higher capacity of our mind how much of the world that we think is hard world turn stupidly simple. There's always theories such as; "What if your entire life is someone else's dream?" which I personally don't agree with. I think it's interesting, but no life is an illusion more than a dream. Anything in this world you can change. Your mind has the power to change it. The reason why it might seem difficult at times is because there's 7 billion other minds trying to mend the world in the way they want it to be as well. I truly believe the universe gives you what you give back to it. I do believe in fait/destiny, so there is things out of our control, but the phrase "The world is yours." is simple,  but holds a lot of value to it. I remember when I was about 4 years old, it was a popular style to have a rat tail in the back of your hair. Parents would tie the rat tail in a ponytail, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. It obviously takes time to grow and you have to have certain genetics to even have one. So that entire day, that's all my mind focused on, "I want that rat tail, I want that rat tail", I constantly chanted in my head. I prayed and wished and look to the stars, and then I decided I already had one, I had absolute faith that when I woke up I'd have one. The next morning, I went in to the mirror, what do you know, I had myself a rat tail haircut. My mom wasn't too happy. Anyways, that might not prove anything but I think it's pretty amazing how I told my mind to do something and it simply responded. Never doubt yourself, because life is always more than meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment